I recently did an interview with Harlow about the basics of freelance finances.
While tailored to freelancers, most of the answers could apply to anyone with a solo business.
Some of the questions I answered:
• How do you recommend freelancers structure their business?
• Why is it important to have a separate business bank account?
• At what point in the freelance journey do you recommend bringing on a bookkeeper/accountant?
• What money management advice would you give to year one freelancers who want to plan for things like taxes & retirement?
• What expenses should small business owners be keeping track of?
If you want to read the full interview, click here: