Slightly different format - same money & business content.
If you don't follow him and you're interested in growing your creative business, I highly recommend checking out Josh Spector.
All he does is share helpful content for people like us.
But this week's article reflects this week's newsletter:
A lot of people like to make personal finance harder than it needs to be.
I like to make things simple.
So I wrote about the 5 essentials to successfully manage your personal finances, including:
• My favorite bank accounts
• Money monitoring & credit card apps
• Preferred investment companies
If you want to see the tools & recommendations, click here: Read the Full Post
Friendly money & business reminders for self-employed creatives
✅ Pay & file (or extend) your taxes
Why? The deadline is April 18th
• If you don't work with an accountant, here's the government's guide to free filing
• If you earned self-employed income from January-March and expect to owe more than $1,000 in taxes, you also need to submit an estimated tax payment
• Also read: The story of how TurboTax lobbies (bribes?) the government
✅ Don't overextend yourself
💰 The best financial literacy lesson
🚶🏻♂️ Vince Staples on building a creative career alone
✅ 3 tips to have a long creative career
🎥 Watch: The story of Nicole McLaughlin, creator of:
✍🏼 Freelance Finds: Freelancing through a recession
Thanks for reading 🖤